Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What is the Mortgage License Solutions blog about?

This blog is for loan officers who want to start their own companies and don't have the time or inclination to figure out what all the paperwork involved in getting their mortgage license is all about. It is also for existing mortgage lenders or brokers who want to expand their territories and have questions about the requirements in other states.Different posts will answer questions that I get from clients and prospective clients such as "How much money do I need to start the business?" Or "what is a surety bond and how do I get one?"I've been a real estate lawyer for 20 years and I've seen interest rates as high as 17% and as low as 5.25% for 30-year fixed rate mortgages. I've counseled clients in the mortgage industry when the phones were ringing off the hook during a refinance boom and when purchase money mortgage applications were only trickling in. I've spent almost a decade helping clients get mortgage broker and lender licenses and keep those licenses so I have heard and answered many of the questions that you have about the process.In the weeks to come, I will discuss the most frequent questions that I get from clients. If you have a question that you want to see answered in this blog, just send me an email at Robin@Mortgagelicensesolutions.com and you can become part of this blog too.

No comments: